Breast Implant Revision Surgery is performed to improve the results of Breast Augmentation. While Breast Augmentation is both safe and effective, our bodies continue to change as we age. Breasts naturally change size and shape over time. This occurs with or without breast augmentation. While most changes are gradual, changes can happen relatively quickly with pregnancy and changes in weight.
Breast Implant Replacement
Breast implants can wear out too, requiring a new implant to be placed. The major US breast implant companies, Allegan and Mentor, do provide Breast Implant Warranties.
What Are the Common Reasons for Breast Augmentation Revision Surgery?
The most common reasons for Breast Implant Revision Surgery are a desire for a change in size, deflation of the breast implant, capsular contracture and breast implant malposition. It is important to clearly identify what problem(s) are bothersome, and to seek a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
To check your plastic surgeon’s credentials click here -> Is Your Plastic Surgeon Board Certified?
San Francisco Bay Area Breast Augmentation
Below is number four of four of my latest Breast Implant Revision Videos. They appeared on KRON4’s Body Beautiful. The series covers Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants and Breast Augmentation Maintenance. The television show was broadcast live, so viewers could call in during the broadcast to have their questions answered. The (415) number shown in the video was only for the show; however, if you have Breast Augmentation or Breast Implant Revision questions, please call our San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery Office directly at (925) 943-6353. If you prefer, you may also use the contact form on the left.
San Francisco Bay Area Breast Implant & Breast Augmentation Revision Video
San Francisco Bay Area Breast Implant Revision Questions
This Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision Surgery video includes:
- Common reasons for breast implant deflation
- Can Riding in a Plane or Going up a Mountain Cause Breast Implants to Explode?
- The type of trauma most likely to cause breast implant deflation
- Common reasons for breast implant revision surgery
- Changing breast implant size
- Breast implant leaks
- Capsular Contracture
- Breast Implant Malposition
Breast Augmentation and Breast Implants Revision Resources
You are viewing number three of four Breast Implants Revision Video segments from Dr. Mele’s recent Body Beautiful television appearance. Here are links to the other segments:
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 1 of 4
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 2 of 4
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 3 of 4
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 4 of 4 (You Are Here)
Additional Web Links about Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision Surgery are also available here: