Breast Augmentation remains one of the procedures that I perform most frequently. Whether you’ve always had small breast and want them larger, or you had larger breast and want them back, Breast Augmentation can help you achieve your goals.
Breast Implant Revision Surgery is performed to improve the results of Breast Augmentation. While Breast Augmentation is both safe and effective, our bodies change as we age. Breasts naturally change size and shape over time, and this happens even after breast augmentation. Changes can certainly be exacerbate by pregnancy and changes in weight, but most of the time the changes are gradual and sneak-up on us.
What’s New in Breast Implants and Breast Augmentation?
If you are considering Breast Augmentation or Breast Implant Revision surgery, you should know that new breast implants are available and more are on the horizon. New techniques are also being developed to help make your Breast Enhancement simpler, safer, more predictable and easier overall. Be certain to seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for all your Cosmetic Breast Surgery needs.
To check your plastic surgeon’s credentials click here -> Is Your Plastic Surgeon Board Certified?
San Francisco Bay Area Breast Augmentation
Below is part three of four of my Breast Implant Revision Video that appeared on KRON4’s Body Beautiful. Options in Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants and Breast Augmentation Maintenance are reviewed. The television show was broadcast live, so viewers could call in during the broadcast to have their questions answered. The (415) number shown in the video was only for the show; however, if you have Breast Augmentation or Breast Implant Revision questions, please call our San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery Office directly at (925) 943-6353. If you prefer, you may also use the contact form on the left.
San Francisco Bay Area Breast Implant & Breast Augmentation Revision Video
San Francisco Bay Area Breast Implant Revision Questions
This Breast Augmentation, Breast Implant Revision Surgery video includes:
- The Breast Implants currently available
- Saline Breast Implants – Natrelle (Allergan) and Mentor (J&J)
- Silicone Gel Breast Implants (Natrelle and Memory-Gel)
- Soft-Solid Silicone Breast Implants (GummiBear Implants)
- Natrelle 410’s*
- Mentor Contour Profile Gel (CPG)*
- *The 3 yr and 5 yr data for the 410’s and CPG breast implants surpasses that of the breast implants that are already approved in this country. Why are they not approved? Only your FDA knows for sure.
- Breast implant deflation
- What are the signs and symptoms associated with a leaking breast implant?
- How to check for a breast implant leak
- How long do Breast implants last?
- How are breast augmentation and breast lifts combined?
Breast Augmentation and Breast Implants Revision Resources
You are viewing number three of four Breast Implants Revision Video segments from Dr. Mele’s recent Body Beautiful television appearance. Here are links to the other segments:
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 1 of 4
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 2 of 4
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 3 of 4 (You Are Here)
- Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision San Francisco Bay Area – 4 of 4
Additional Web Links about Breast Augmentation and Breast Implant Revision Surgery are also available here: