Diablo Magazine’s Best of the East Bay
Diablo Magazine‘s Best of the East Bay is out this month. The edition features the best people, places and things to do in the East San Francisco Bay Area. This year’s people include Golden State Warriors point guard, Steph Curry, and Sharknado director Anthony C. Ferrante. New places include dining at the Cooperage American Grille in Lafayette, CA, and Cosplay at East Bay Comic-Con in Concord, CA. One of my favorite Walnut Creek, CA, restaurants, Vanessa’s Bistro 2, also made list for Diablo Readers Pick for their Vietnamese cuisine. While perusing the glossy Diablo Magazine pages, be certain to look for the Joseph A. Mele, MD, FACS, profile. Thanks again this year, Jessamyn and Robert of Jessamyn Photography for making me look good.
Board Certified Plastic Surgery since 1997
I decided to go into Medicine as a Sophomore at Campolindo, and I was fortunate to be able to remain in the greater San Francisco Bay Area for both my training and private practice. It was a long path, which included eight years of training after medical school, with chief residencies in both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. This allowed me to become Double Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
World Renowned Professional Societies
The training also allows me to be an active member of some the world’s premier professional societies. Some of these organization are listed below, and more information on each is available by clicking on their names:
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons (ASBPS)
- The California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS)
- The International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- The American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- The American Medical Association (AMA)
- The California Medical Association (CMA)
- The Alameda/Contra Costa County Medical Association (ACCMA)
Even the best training is meaningless without the ability to apply the knowledge to improving my patients’ lives. Providing High Patient Satisfaction is what keeps me working hard, refining the traditional and learning the latest techniques in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. Balancing safe and effective with cutting-edge techniques is how I continue to improve my Walnut Creek Plastic Surgery practice.
If you are considering Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, give me a call at (925) 943-6353, or contact me through the contact form on this page. I specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery, both Facial Plastic Surgery and Body Shaping procedures.Previous Post Next Post