Breast Reduction Surgery is one of the most frequently performed cosmetic plastic surgery procedures. The procedure is primarily performed in women, with over 100,000 female breast reduction surgeries performed in the US alone last year.
Breast Reduction Video Presentation
Before and After Pictures for men and women are included; however, this video is geared primarily toward Female Breast Reduction. For a video covering male breast reduction (gynecomastia reduction) go back one article or click here -> Gynecomastia Reduction (Male Breast Reduction) Video.
This video reviews many aspects of female breast reduction. San Francisco’s KRON4 anchor, Vicki Liviakis, asks the difficult questions that women considering breast reduction surgery need answered. This breast reduction video was broadcast live on Body Beautiful. The 800 number displayed was for the live show only. If you have questions about gynecomastia reduction surgery, please call my Walnut Creek Plastic Surgery Office at (925) 943-6353, or use the contact form to the left.
Breast Reduction Video San Francisco
What Information Is Provided In This Breast Reduction Video?
This Breast Reduction Video covers:
- The Indications for Breast Reduction Surgery:
- Lower Neck Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Rutting (dents from the bra straps)
- Rashes in the Skin Folds under the Breasts
- Breast Reduction Before and After Pictures
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia Reduction) with Liposcution
- Female Breast Reduction Surgery with Correction of Breast Asymmetry
- Does Insurance Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- Viewer Questions:
- How Does Diabetes Effect Plastic Surgery?
- How Does Scar Formation Effect Plastic Surgery?
- If I Have a Breast Lift, Do I Have to Have Breast Reduction?
- How Does Breast Reduction Influence Exercise?
- How Does Breast Reduction Influence Breast Feeding?
- Where are the Scars for Breast Reduction Surgery?
More information, and patient education videos, can be found on the Breast Reduction page on DrMele.com, or by calling our Walnut Creek Plastic Surgery office at (925) 943-6353.Previous Post Next Post