This is part four of four videos reviewing breast lifts and breast implants bay area. Some topics covered include if a breast implant alone can lift the breast, and if a breast lift can safely be performed with breast augmentation surgery. I also cover some of the basics for a safe operation including age and health requirements.
Breast Implants? Breast Lift? Both?
The most reliable way to get these questions answered is to visit a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery. They are uniquely qualified to listen to what you would like corrected, and provide you with the safest and most predictable way to get there. You don;t have to know everything about how to do a breast lift or breast augmentation, but a general working knowledge can make the experience more comfortable. Here are a few general rules that can help:
I Like My Breasts’ Shape, But the Size is Wrong
If you are happy with the shape of your breasts, but the size is too small, breast augmentation alone is sufficient to provide the change you are looking for. If the size is too large, breast reduction alone is the option most worth considering, especially if you are experiencing neck, back and shoulder pain.
I Like My Breasts’ Size, But the Shape Needs a Lift
On the other hand, if you are happy with the size of your breasts, but not the shape, the breast lift can help. Normally, a breast lift does not remove breast tissue. Instead, it tightens the skin, lifting and firming the breasts. If you are happy with the size of your breasts, but feel they are too low without a bra, a breast lift might be a good option for you.
The Breast Lift with Breast Implants Bay Area
After having children, after weight loss, or sometimes for no good reason at all, the breast can deflate. The combination of lost volume and too much skin leads to dissatisfaction with both the size and the shape of the breast. This is best addressed with both a breast lift and a breast augmentation. Breast augmentation mastopexy can improve both the shape and the volume of the breasts, by tightening the skin and adding volume to the breast tissue.
Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, Breast Implant Video
This segment tries to answer some of the more common questions regarding breast augmentation, breast lifts and breast implants. The video comes from a recent airing of KRON’s Body Beautiful with Vicki Liviakis. The 800 number shown was for the live broadcast only, so if you have questions, please call my office directly at (925) 943-6353, or use the contact form to the left. Additional information can also be obtained from the links at the end of this article.
This episode includes:
- Breast Augmentation vs. Breast Lift or the combination Augmentation Mastopexy.
- Can one do a Breast Lift with Breast Implants?
- Will a Breast Implant lift the breast?
- Can Liposuction be used for Breast Reduction?
- What are the age limits for Breast Implants?
- Can Breast Implants be used for younger patients with birth defects?
- How old is too old for Breast Augmentation?
- Should I have a physical examination before cosmetic surgery?
- How are pectoral implants used for male Breast Enhancement?
- What is included in a Breast Implant Warranty?
- What is the recovery after a Breast Reduction, and does it depend on the size of the reduction?
If you are interested in learning what specific treatment will work best for you, a personal consultation appointment would be the best way to find out. A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon can help define your goals and tailor the treatment to best achieve the results you desire. To schedule your consultation, please call (925) 943-6353.
Additional information on Breast Augmentation and Breast Lifts can be found here:
Previous parts of this broadcast can be found here:
- Breast Lifts and Breast Implants Bay Area – Part 1 of 4
- Breast Lifts and Breast Implants Bay Area – Part 2 of 4
- Breast Lifts and Breast Implants Bay Area – Part 3 of 4
- Breast Lifts and Breast Implants Bay Area – Part 4 of 4 (You are here.)