Abdominoplasty Variations San Francisco Bay Area
We are wrapping up our Tummy Tuck videos this week, with more of today’s latest variations in Abdominoplasty. We will review Floating Belly Button Tummy Tucks and Fleur-de-Lys Tummy Tucks.
Floating Belly Button Tummy Tuck
Floating Belly Button Tummy Tucks are for those needing more than a Mini Tummy Tuck, but not quite a full Tummy Tuck. This Abdominoplasty does not make an incision around the belly button. Instead, the belly button “floats” downwards along with the skin. This is useful when there is a little loose skin above the belly button, that would not be treated with a mini tummy tuck. The important word is little. If you have a lot of loose skin, the belly button would float all the way off!
Fleur-de-Lys Tummy Tuck
Fleur-de-Lys Tummy Tucks remove skin at the bottom, like a full Tummy Tuck. Additionally, skin is also removed vertically, from the middle of the belly. This technique is most often used for post bariatric, and other massive weight loss patients. It allows for the maximal reduction in excess skin. With most massive weight loss patients, a Fleur-de-Lys Tummy Tuck is more than is needed, but when it is necessary, it is a great technique.
Tummy Tuck on San Francisco Bay Area Television
This is segment four of four from KRON4’s Body Beautiful. Links to previous segments are posted below. The (415) number that appears in this Tummy Tuck Video was provided for viewers to call in with their questions during the live show. If you are considering Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Mommy Makeovers or another Cosmetic Plastic Surgery procedure, information is available here on the San Francisco Plastic Surgery Blog, and my other websites listed above on the left under “Useful Links“. Or better, give me a call at (925) 943-6353, and schedule your personal consultation appointment.
Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Video with Before and After Pictures
Liposuction Frequently Asked Questions
The first segment of this television show reviewed Liposuction. The second segment discussed Tummy Tucks and Lower Body Lifts, while the third segment has more about Liposuction, Tummy Tucks and Mini Tummy Tucks. This video covers more general information about Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) as well details of the variations listed above. Topics covered in this Tummy Tuck Video include:
- What is a Floating Belly Button Tummy Tuck?
- Do you need a belly button?
- Can you keep your belly button?
- What if I have an umbilical hernia?
- What is a Fleur-de-Lis Abdominoplasty?
- Who is usually a candidate for a Fleur-de-Lis Abdominoplasty?
- How long does a Tummy Tuck last?
- What is a Mommy Makeover?
- Is there a “normal” age for a Tummy Tuck?
- Can a man have a Tummy Tuck too?
- When will you see your Abdominoplasty results?
- Is Liposuction safer than a Tummy Tuck?
If you still have questions about Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Mommy Makeovers or other Cosmetic Plastic Surgery procedures, call our San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery office or use the contact form on the left to ask your questions. If you are considering Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, call (925) 943-6353, and we will help you take the next step.
There are four segments to the Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Series as seen on KRON4’s Body Beautiful.
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 1 of 4
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 2 of 4
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 3 of 4
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 4 of 4 (You are here.)
Visit the main web site too: