50 years after breast implants were first introduced, the US FDA has approved Gummy Bear high strength, highly cohesive, silicone gel, breast implants. They are available now, in the US, in both round and teardrop shapes.
As Seen on TV
KRON4 featured a Body Beautiful episode last month with me, Dr. Joseph Mele, discussing breast augmentation in general and the new gummy bear breast implants specifically. If you missed the live broadcast, you can still watch it here, on the San Francisco Plastic Surgery Blog.
Gummy Bear Breast Implant Video
This is segment one of four. The (415) phone number featured in the video was for viewers to call in during the live show only. If you have questions, or would like to schedule a personalized consultation appointment call (925) 943-6353 to be seen in our San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery Office in Walnut Creek, CA.
Gummy Bear Breast Implant Frequently Asked Questions
The video features frequently asked Breast Augmentation questions including:
- What are gummy bear breast implants?
- What makes the new breast implants form stable?
- How can high strength, highly cohesive breast implants benefit my breast augmentation?
- How do High Strength Silicone Gel Breast Implants compare to regular silicone gel breast implants or saline filled breast implants?
- Can these new Gummy Bear Breast Implants leak?
- Am I a good candidate for round or teardrop shaped breast implants?
- When were teardrop shaped breast implants first introduced?
- What are the advantages associated with teardrop shaped breast implants?
- What are the problems associated with teardrop shaped breast implants?
- Are Gummy Bear Breast Implants FDA approved?
- How do I know that High Strength Silicone Gel Breast Implants are safe?
Other Gummy Bear Breast Implant Videos
- Gummy Bear Breast Augmentation San Francisco Bay Area Part 1 of 4 (You are here)
- Gummy Bear Breast Implants San Francisco Bay Area Part 2 of 4
- High Strength Silicone Breast Implants San Francisco Bay Area Part 3 of 4
- Highly Cohesive Silicone Breast Implants San Francisco Bay Area Part 4 of 4