The quintessential plastic surgery procedure is the Facelift. Others may claim that Breast Augmentation more typifies cosmetic plastic surgery. Breast augmentation is more popular than facelifts (3:1); however, unlike breast augmentation, facelifts are not hidden by clothing. We all see directly the results of every facelift, down to the smallest detail. All the more reason to make certain your Facial Plastic Surgeon is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Rhytidectomy aka Facelift Video Presentation
This month I had the opportunity to discuss face lifts on KRON4’s Body Beautiful with Janelle Marie. Before and after pictures were provided, as well as many of the options available for today’s San Francisco Bay Are Facelift patients. Facelifts, eyelid lifts, cheek implants and other techniques used to reduce facial wrinkles and restore a more youthful face were all reviewed.
Body Beautiful is a live show, so anyone watching can call in and have their questions answered. The (415) number shown during the broadcast is only for the live show, but if you have Rhytidectomy (Facelift) Questions, call my San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery office directly at (925) 943-6353.
Facelifts (Rhytidectomy) as seen on TV
Frequently Asked Facelift Questions
The Face Lift Video embedded above answers many of the most frequently asked questions about Rhytidectomies (Facelifts). Some of the information discussed includes:
- When is a Mini Face Lift enough?
- When should a full Facelift be performed?
- What are the differences between a Mini Facelift and a full Face Lift?
- Facelift Before and After pictures
- Can a Brow Lift be added to a Facelift?
- Can Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift) be added to a Rhytidectomy?
- Can Chemical Peels or Dermabrasion be added to a Facelift?
- Can a Neck Lift be added to a Rhytidectomy?
- Can Cheek Implants or Chin Augmentation be added to a Facelift?
- What is a Platysmaplasty?
- What are Dermal Grafts?
- Can Fillers be used during a Facelift?
- What is the recovery time for Rhytidectomies?
More Facelift and Facial Plastic Surgery Information
More information about Facelifts and other Facial plastic surgery is available by clicking on the area of interest in the column to the left, or by visiting my main website’s Face Page
Other Segments from This Month’s Body Beautiful
To view other plastic surgery video segments from this month’s show, click on the following links:
- Facelifts in the San Francisco Bay Area – Rhytidectomy Walnut Creek, California (You are here)
- San Francisco Bay Area Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
- San Francisco Bay Area Breast Augmentation Revisions (Breast Implant Revisions)
- San Francisco Bay Area Tummy Tucks (Abdominoplasty) (Coming soon)