Considering Eyelid Surgery? It is one of the most popular Cosmetic Plastic Surgery procedures. In some cases, an Eyelid Lift also improves peripheral vision, by removing the excess skin, which blocks sight. This Blepharoplasty Video discusses the Eyelid Lift, also know as Blepharoplasty.
Blepharoplasty Before and After Pictures Explained
I have included Blepharoplasty Before and After Pictures, and a discussion of what can be helped; how the procedure is performed; and what sort of recovery period is involved.
Eyelid Lift Video Presentation
This blog entry is part 2 of a recent appearance on KRON4‘s Body Beautiful with Vicki Liviakis discussing Eyelid Lift Surgery or Blepharoplasty. For part 1 click here: Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty) San Francisco – Part 1 of 2, The 800 number on the video was for the live show, to contact my office for additional information, call (925) 943-6353.
What’s In This Blepharoplasty Video?
This Eyelid Lift presentation covers:
- The difference between surgical Eyelid Rejuvenation and other complementary procedures both surgical (Brow Lift) and non-surgical (Laser, Chemical Peel, Dermabrasion, and Topicals)
- How do dry eyes effect Blepharoplasty?
- Can Upper Eyelid Lifts and Lower Eyelid Lifts be combined?
- When should Upper Eyelid Lifts and Lower Eyelid Lifts be staged?
- What is the Tear Film?
- Can Eyelid Surgery be performed under Local Anesthesia?
- What can I expect during Eyelid Surgery recovery?
- Does an Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty) hurt?
- How long does Blepharoplasty last?
Eyelid Surgery Consultations
More questions? Please let me know. I might add them to my next TV show. You can send your questions to me via the Contact Form on the left, or see if they are answered here: Blepharoplasty page on DrMele.com. To schedule a private consultation appointment, call (925) 943-6353. Thanks for staying tuned.