Nasal surgery is one of the most personalized and one of the most demanding of all the cosmetic plastic procedures in which I specialize. Rhinoplasty is one of the few surgeries where a millimeter of change can make a big difference.
Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Computer Imaging
With the advent of computer imaging, communicating what is possible has become a little easier. And it works both ways, in that it also makes it easier to figure out what my patients are asking me to do.
There is another benefit of computer simulation, a reduced need for revision surgery caused by miscommunication. Undo is a simple command on the computer, and it allows for a no risk exploration of all the possibilities. This way, when it is time for your nose job, the plan has been clearly communicated. Revision surgery is not unusual for rhinoplasty; however, it is more likely to be for fine tuning rather than for completely redoing when the plan is clear from the onset.
Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Video
Below is a nasal surgery (rhinoplasty) video from a recent appearance on KRON, channel 4. The show is Body Beautiful with host, Vicki Liviakis. What follows is part 1 of a 4 part special presentation on cosmetic nasal surgery (nose jobs). The 800 number in this nasal surgery video was only for the live show so viewers could call in with their questions. If you have questions about nose surgery, please give me a call at (925) 943-6353, or use the contact form on the left. Additional information and links are available at the end of this post.
Nose Job Video on KRON4’s Body Beautiful
Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery) Questions
This Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery) Video includes:
- How did rhinoplasty get it’s name?
- How popular is the nose job?
- How have Rhinoplasty techniques advanced?
- What are the latest techniques for Nasal Surgery?
- What is the role of Computer Imaging for planning cosmetic surgery of the nose?
- Can my nose be improved, but still be mine?
- How have Skoog and Sheen shaped how we shape noses?
- What role do cartilage grafts play in rhinoplasty
- Septal cartilage grafts
- Ear cartilage grafts
- Rib (costal) cartilage grafts
Additional Information on Nasal Surgery, Rhinoplasty and Nose Jobs
This is part 1 of 4 in a video series on Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery) in the San Francisco Bay Area. Additional segments can be found here:
- Rhinoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Nasal Surgery) – Part 1 of 4 (You are here.)
- Rhinoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Nasal Surgery) – Part 2 of 4
- Rhinoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Nasal Surgery) – Part 3 of 4
- Rhinoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Nasal Surgery) – Part 4 of 4 (Coming Soon)
Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) San Francisco Bay Area Nose Jobs
Click the links below for additional information on: