There is no denying that breasts and bellies take a hit with pregnancy. Fortunately, there is a solution. Mommy Makeovers rejuvenate both the breasts and the belly, to help restore your pre-pregnancy body.
Mommy Makeover Options
The term Mommy Makeover comes from the frequently requested combination of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures used to restore a woman’s body after childbirth. The most common combination is Breast Augmentation with a Tummy Tuck, but variations are available when indicated.
Mommy Makeover Breast Options
The motivation for having a Mommy Makeover is the desire to restore the breasts and belly to their pre-pregnancy shape. For breast enhancement, the best procedure depends on how the breasts have changed:
- Smaller Breast may benefit from Breast Augmentation.
- Larger Breast may benefit from Breast Reduction.
- Sagging breast may benefit from a Breast Lift.
- Changes to the nipples and areolae can also be reversed.
Mommy Makeover Before and After Pictures
Mommy Makeover Belly Options
Just like with the breasts, there options are available for treating the belly, depending on each patient’s needs. While the most common surgery to restore a pre-baby belly is the Tummy Tuck, sometimes a smaller operation is the better choice. Regardless of the procedure used, the best results are obtained when your weight is optimal.
Common scenarios and treatment options include:
- Loose abdominal skin and muscle laxity are treated with a Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Loose skin and muscle laxity confined to the lower abdomen may respond to a Mini Tummy Tuck.
- If the muscle and skin are tight, but disproportionate fat is present, Liposuction might be the best solution.
- The abdominal fat, which is removed during the Mommy Makeover, is sometimes repurposed to enhance an atrophied bootie. Fat from the abdomen can often be transplanted to the buttocks as part of a Brazilian Buttocks Lift.
Mommy makeover Consultations
There are many treatment options for Mommy Makeovers, so it is necessary to have an experienced professional to guide your decision making. The Internet can give you an idea of what is possible; however, there is no substitute for an in-person consultation with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
If you have Mommy Makeover questions, call me at (925) 943-6353, and schedule a private consultation appointment. Your options will be discussed and your questions will be answered in a manner specific to your needs.
Coming Soon to a Station Near You
Stay tuned to the Bay Area’s News Station, KRON 4. Later this month, I will be starting my television show Body Beautiful with a segment dedicated exclusively to the Mommy Makeover, and more before and after pictures will be revealed.Previous Post Next Post