We all love our children, but the changes to our bodies that come with having children are not always as loved. The breasts and the belly are the two areas that can suffer the most, and the Mommy Makeover can help both.
Mommy Makeover – Breast Enhancement
Breast can enlarge, deflate or sag with pregnancy. The Mommy Makeover is modified depending on the problem. The most common Breast Enhancement is Breast Augmentation. Breast Implants are used to restore lost volume, and fill loose skin. If sagging is present, a Breast Lift can be used to reshape the breast. When breast enlarge with pregnancy and do not deflate, the result is macromastia, or breast that remain too large. Breast Reduction surgery is used in this situation, to restore a more comfortable breast volume. Breast Reduction reduces and lifts the breast and can also provide Areola Reduction. When needed, Nipple Reduction can also be incorporated into the procedure. For more about Breast Shaping procedures visit my Breast Enhancement page.
Mommy Makeover – Belly Enhancement
The abdomen also takes a hit with pregnancy. The abdominal wall, muscle and skin, is stretched maximally during the final trimester. The tough fascial layer that surrounds the muscle often gives, causing laxity of the muscle and separation of the rectus muscles down the middle (diastasis recti). While exercise will strengthen the muscle, it cannot repair the overstretched fascia. A Tummy Tuck, or Abdominoplasty, can tighten the fascia, repair the diastasis, remove the excess skin and remove any baby fat that remains on the lower belly. Mini Tummy Tucks (Mini Abdominoplasty) and Liposuction can also be part of a complete Mommy Makeover. For more about Belly Shaping procedures visit my Body Enhancement page.
Mommy Makeover Before and After Pictures
This Mommy Makeover Video features before and after photos and more Mommy Makeover information. A variety of Tummy Tucks before and afters are revealed, from small to large. Other details of the Mommy Makeover are also discussed regarding the tummy tuck scar, and when to use breast implants, breast reduction or a breast lift.
Mommy Makeover Video – Before and Afters
The Mommy Makeover video segment below was broadcast live on the San Francisco Bay Area’s News Station, KRON4. The (415) number shown in the feature was for callers to ask questions during the show. Michelle in San Jose, California, called in to ask if her C-section scar can be used to perform a Tummy Tuck. Good question! If you have questions about Mommy Makeovers, Breast Augmentation or Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tucks) please call (925) 943-6353 for more information, or use the contact form on this page to email me.
Mommy Makeover Frequently Asked Questions
This Mommy Makeover Video includes answers to more Mommy Makeover frequently asked questions. Tummy Tucks and Abdominoplasty before and after pictures are shown, and more Belly and Breast Enhancement details are shared including:
- Mommy Makeover before and after pictures
- Extended Tummy Tuck before and afters for skin laxity
- Abdominoplasty before and afters for muscle laxity
- Tummy Tuck before and afters for disproportionate fat
- How to treat the Muffin Top
- Where is the Tummy Tuck scar?
- Can a C-section Scar be used for a Tummy Tuck?
- When are Breast Implants used for Breast Enhancement?
- When is a Breast Lift recommended?
- Can Breast Reduction be performed instead?
- Which are the strongest Breast Implants?
- Allergan style 410 Breast Implants information
- Sientra High-Strength Breast Implants information
More Mommy Makeover Information
Thank you for watching part three of Mommy Makeovers. Be sure to watch the rest of the show. Links are provided below:
- Part 1 – Mommy Makeover – Breast Augmentation – San Francisco Bay Area
- Part 2 – Mommy Makeover – Tummy Tuck & Liposuction – San Francisco Bay Area
- Part 3 – Mommy Makeover – Before and Afters and More Details (You Are Here)
- Part 4 – Mommy Makeover – Breast Augmentation & Tummy Tuck – San Francisco Bay Area
More Mommy Makeover information is available under the Categories menu to the left and on my websites. Click the links below to learn more: