Posted July 19, 2014 in Cheek Implants/Augmentation, Chin Implants/Augmentation, Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty), Facelift (Rhytidectomy), Facial Augmentation, Home, Lip Enhancement/Augmentation, Nasal Augmentation, Rhinoplasty (Nasal Surgery), Videos
Facial Augmentation encompasses everything from Dermal Fillers like Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane and Radiesse, to chin, cheek and nasal implants. Facial Fillers and Facial Implants are used to replace lost volume, restore facial support and to create more pleasing facial proportions. Facial Fillers are a great way to try out your new Facial Enhancement; however, fillers require periodic maintenance, while Facial Implants can provide long lasting correction.
Facial Augmentation: Chin, Cheek and Nasal Implants
Facial Augmentation is used to provide harmony between the different features of the face. The size of any single facial feature is not as important as its proportion to the rest of the face. For example, a small chin will make the nose look larger, while a large chin will make the nose look smaller. Facial Plastic Surgeons use this to our advantage when we evaluate a face. It helps guide us to the safest, most predictable and thus best methods for enhancing your face.
There are many types of Facial Implants. The most common facial implants are chin implants, cheek implants and nasal implants. Like us, they come in many shapes and sizes. This allows Board Certified Plastic Surgeons to select the implant that is most harmonious with your face.
Facial Enhancement with Chin, Cheek and Nasal Implants
I had the opportunity to discuss Facial Augmentation on KRON 4’s Body Beautiful recently. The video from this television show focuses on Facial enhancement with chin implants, cheek implants and nasal implants. The procedures, recovery and outcomes are discussed, and before and after pictures are revealed.
Facial Augmentation Video Featuring Facial Implants
Facial Augmentation Frequently Asked Questions
Many of the most frequently asked questions about Facial Implants are answered in the Facial Augmentation Video above. Some of the topics discussed include:
- The most common Facial Implants
- Dorsal Nasal Implants
- Chin Implants
- Cheek Implants (Malar Implants)
- The differences between Dermal Fillers and Facial Implants
- Can you choose a shape for your new Chin Implant?
- Who is a candidate for Facial Augmentation?
- The importance of Facial Proportions – Math helps!
- How are Facial Implants placed?
- How do Cheek Implants help the eyelids?
- How do Chin Implants effect the nose?
- What is the recovery period associated with Facial Augmentation?
Facial Implants Before and After Pictures
Before and After Pictures of the most frequently used implants for Facial Enhancement are also included:
- Before and After Nasal Implants Pictures
- (Nose Implants for enhancing a nose that is flat between the eyes)
- Before and After Malar Implant Pictures
- (Cheek Implants to enhance the cheeks and support the lower eyelids)
- Before and After Chin Implant Pictures
- (Chin Implants enhance the chin and shrink the appearance of the nose)
Chin, Cheek and Nasal Implants
If you are seeking more information about Chin, Cheek and Nasal Enhancement, call (925) 943-6353, or contact me through the form in the side column. While the Internet can provide good general information, only an in-person consultation with a well trained and experienced Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon can get you the details required to make an informed decision. I frequently use Computer Imaging to help me understand what you are looking for, and to explain what can be expected. This makes Plastic Surgery, personal surgery.