My San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery patients ask me every day about the differences between Liposuction and Tummy Tuck. They are two completely different operations; however, when patients are selected properly, both can give excellent abdominal rejuvenation. If you are wondering which is right for you, ask a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon like Dr. Joseph Mele, MD, FACS.
Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area
Last week, I emphasized the Liposuction half of the Liposuction and Tummy Tuck partnership. This week, one more Liposuction question, and then it’s all about the Tummy Tuck. This is segment two of four from KRON4′s Body Beautiful. Janelle Marie and the San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery audience asked their questions, and I answered. Segment two is posted below.
Tummy Tuck on San Francisco Bay Area Television
The (415) number that appears in this Tummy Tuck Video was provided for viewers to call in with their questions during the live show. If you are considering Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Mommy Makeovers or another Cosmetic Plastic Surgery procedure, there are volumes of information available on the San Francisco Plastic Surgery Blog, and my other websites listed above on the left under “Useful Links“.
Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Video with Before and After Pictures
Liposuction Frequently Asked Questions
The first segment of this video reviewed Liposuction. This video covers many of the frequently asked questions associated with Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) and Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy). Multiple Before and After Pictures of Tummy Tucks are shown in the video, and more can be seen on DrMele.com’s Photo Gallery. Topics covered in this Tummy Tuck Video include:
- Viewer Michelle from San Francisco asks, “Does fat comes back in new places after Liposuction?”
- The importance of maintaining weight to maintain your Liposuction results
- How is Tummy Tuck different from Weight Loss?
- Who is a good candidate for a Tummy Tuck?
- Before and After pictures of multiple Abdominoplasty patients
- When is a Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy) better then a Tummy Tuck?
- What does a Tummy Tuck fix?
- Can stretch marks be removed with a Tummy Tuck?
- Where are the scars located for Abdominoplasty?
- Viewer Lisa from San Jose asks,”Can a Lower Body Lift or Tummy Tuck be performed after Bariatric (Weight Loss) Surgery?
If you have questions about Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation, Mommy Makeovers or other Cosmetic Plastic Surgery procedures, call our San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery office or use the contact form on the left to ask your questions. If you are considering cosmetic plastic surgery, call (925) 943-6353, and we will help you take the next step with a personalized consultation appointment.
There are four segments to the Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Series as seen on KRON4′s Body Beautiful.
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 1 of 4
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 2 of 4 (You are here.)
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 3 of 4
- Liposuction and Tummy Tucks San Francisco Bay Area – Part 4 of 4
Visit our main web site too: