San Francisco Bay Area Tummy Tuck patients learned the latest in body contouring on Body Beautiful with host Vicki Liviakis. My recent KRON 4 appearance reveals how Tummy Tucks can help after weight loss and childbirth. By removing disproportionate fat and repairing loose abdominal skin and muscle laxity, you can have a rejuvenated belly. This is part four of the video series; however, links to all four parts are available at the bottom of this post. Watch the show on the San Francisco Plastic Surgery Blog, and learn about the latest techniques of Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Mini Abdominoplasty (Mini Tummy Tucks) and Liposuction.
Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Video
This is the final of four video segments about procedures for tightening your tummy. The video includes more viewer questions from the live broadcast. If you didn’t have a chance to call in during the broadcast, but you have questions, feel free to call my office directly at (925) 943-6353, or use the contact form at the bottom of the left column. The (415) phone number in the video was for the live broadcast only.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Video Part 4
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Information
This Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Video includes:
- How much does a Tummy Tuck cost?
- Does insurance cover Abdominoplasty costs?
- What type of Tummy Tuck is best for you?
- Modifications of Abdominoplasty (Fleur-de-Lis Tummy Tuck) for skin tightening after massive weight loss and after bariatric surgery?
- How long is the Tummy Tuck recovery?
- Can an Abdominoplasty be performed safely with Diabetes?
Finding the Right Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Surgeon
If you are considering cosmetic plastic surgery to improve the appearance of your tummy, or any body part, be certain to review the benefits, and the risks, with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon like myself, as part of your personalized consultation appointment.
Additional Information on Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
This is part 4 of 4 in a video series on Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) in the San Francisco Bay Area. Additional segments can be found here:
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 1 of 4
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 2 of 4
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 3 of 4
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 4 of 4 (You are here)
Additional information on Abdominoplasty, Tummy Tucks, Mini Abdominoplasty, Mini Tummy Tucks, Liposuction and many other procedures is available on my main Walnut Creek Plastic Surgery website and information on breast implants and breast augmentation is available on my specialty breast site: San Francisco Breast. Information on procedures frequently combined with Tummy Tuck procedures, like Breast Augmentation or Liposuction, with a Tummy Tuck is also available. The combination of Tummy Tuck and Breast Enhancement (Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, etc…) is often called a Mommy Makeover.