San Francisco Bay Area Tummy Tuck patients learned what’s new in body contouring on my recent KRON 4 Body Beautiful appearance with host Vicki Liviakis. Tummy Tucks can help after lost weight, childbirth and other causes of abdominal laxity. You can watch the show, in its entirety, on the San Francisco Plastic Surgery Blog, and learn about the latest techniques of Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Mini Abdominoplasty (Mini Tummy Tucks) and Liposuction.
Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Video
This is the third of four video segments about abdominal rejuvenation. This video includes viewer questions from the live broadcast. The combination of liposuction and abdominoplasty is reviewed. If you have questions, feel free to call my office directly at (925) 943-6353, or use the contact form at the bottom of the left column. The (415) phone number in the video was for the live broadcast only.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Video Part 3
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Information
This Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Video includes:
- Should you lose weight before Abdominoplasty surgery?
- Does having more fat mean more Tummy Tuck costs?
- Can a Tummy Tuck be performed after a C-section?
- Will Abdominoplasty interfere with my gym work-outs?
- Can I have more children after a Tummy Tuck? Is it a good idea?
- Does age matter?
- Can I combine other procedures, like Breast Augmentation or Liposuction, with a Tummy Tuck? (Breast Augmentation with Tummy Tuck is often called a Mommy Makeover)
- What are the alternatives to Abdominoplasty?
- What exactly does a Tummy Tuck repair?
- Loose Skin?
- Loose Muscle?
- Excess Fat?
- Stretch Marks?
Finding the Right Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) Surgeon
If you are considering cosmetic plastic surgery to improve the appearance of your tummy, or any body part, be certain to review the benefits, and the risks, with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon like myself, as part of your personalized consultation appointment.
Additional Information on Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
This is part 3 of 4 in a video series on Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) in the San Francisco Bay Area. Additional segments can be found here:
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 1 of 4
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 2 of 4
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 3 of 4 (You are here)
- Abdominoplasty San Francisco Bay Area (Tummy Tuck) – Part 4 of 4 (Coming Soon)
Additional information on Abdominoplasty, Tummy Tucks, Mini Abdominoplasty, Mini Tummy Tucks, Liposuction and many other procedures is available on my main Walnut Creek Plastic Surgery website and information on breast implants and breast augmentation is available on my specialty breast site: San Francisco Breast.